Signed BOB HARO FREESTYLER 26
Each Bob Haro Freestyler 26 is personally signed by Bob Haro!
From Haro Bikes: We at Haro are so very proud to collaborate with the Godfather of Freestyle and founder of our own company Mr Bob Haro. Bob has been hands on right the way through this project, even designing the seat and pads with his timeless art. The 26" Freestyler has been design to tribute Bob's original Freestyler look back in the early 80's. This new model for 2020 has been made from 6061 alloy, with the look at feel of the original Haro Freestyler with its twin top tube. Comes with our high end heat treated 48 spline Lineage cranks, Fusion DX pedals, sealed Mid BB and sealed internal headset. The recreation of the Haro Vector bar now in an 1 1/8" finishes off this amazing collaboration.
- Each Bob Haro Freestyler 26 is personally signed by Bob Haro!
- 100% 6061 alloy twin top-tube Freestyler disc frame with integrated HT and MID BB shell
- 100% chromoly fork with one piece CNC internal threaded steer tube and tapered legs
- 100% chromoly 1 1/8" Haro Vector bars
- Haro Lineage 3-piece cranks with Bob Haro 39T Spider sprocket
- High flange alloy sealed bearing double wall wheels
- Kenda Kranium tires 26x2.1" front/rear
- Bob Haro cartoon adjustable padded seat with alloy post
- Haro Fusion pedals
- Full Bob Haro cartoon pad set
- Haro Team grips
- Promax mechanical disc brake