The Factory Plates 40th Anniversary project celebrates the conception of the first dedicated BMX Numberplate, designed and hand produced by Bob Haro in 1978. In celebration of this milestone, Bob has recreated a replica series of his original designs, available in era correct color combinations and packaged with a collection of Limited Edition collectible items.
Don’t miss out on this unique and authentic celebration piece. Each plate and package is signed, and hand serialized by Bob and include a personalized letter of authenticity. Packages ship worldwide in late January 2018. Order now to secure your low serial number!
- An authentic replica of the original Bob Haro Factory Plate with era correct installation sheet. Choose from six original colors.
- Only 240 - 40th Anniversary Packages will be made, each hand signed and serialized by Bob Haro.
- A limited-edition Factory Plates 40th Anniversary Bob Haro designed T-shirt.
- A series of 4 Factory Plates decals, created from Bob's original artwork
- A 10 pack of reissue “Werks” numbers to customize your plate.
- A 12" x 18" Factory Plates illustration poster – featuring one of the first riders to represent the brand – Eddy King – signed and numbered to match your additional collectible package items.
- A Factory Plates presentation box – Display this stellar piece of history in your office or man cave in a purpose built and Factory Plates branded box.
- A signed letter of authenticity from Bob completes the deal – personalized to each customer.